Terms & Conditions
- The information provided on www.schooloffrench.ie / www.frenchnotes.ie is protected by copyright laws and may not be copied or distributed without prior written consent of the author.
- The end user implicitly agrees to all terms and conditions when he or she purchases any of the work sheets, or registers as a subscribed member to any existing subscription package.
- Due to the nature of the material, absolutely no refunds will be given and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Schooloffrench.ie / FrenchNotes.ie retains the right to modify or delete any information on its website.
- Most of the material on this site will be available for download. The documents are held in .pdf format and the onus is on the user to have the correct functions on his/her device to be able to download this material correctly.
- Schooloffrench.ie / FrenchNotes.ie is not bound by or liable for any information pertaining to Paypal, Twitter or Facebook/Snapchat/Linkedin or any other social media platform.
- Students or teachers who avail of the services of frenchnotes.ie / schooloffrench.ie will have their information retained for the purposes of in-house marketing. No information pertaining to our customers will be given to a third-party under any circumstance.
- Any posting of an abusive nature will be deleted and the user barred from the site.
- Schooloffrench.ie / FrenchNotes.ie is an e-commerce site with non commercial elements.
- Schooloffrench.ie / FrenchNotes.ie has been partly funded by the Limerick Enterprise Board.
- French Notes.ie will have a certain amount of content uploaded when the website is initially set up. Please be aware that there will be more content added on a regular basis and that as a paid subscriber, you will be given access to any new content as it is added.
- French Notes.ie or schooloffrench.ie will send e-mails and/or newsletters on a regular basis. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to have your name and details removed from our data base. We will only send e-mails relating to our site and site material.
Updated on August, 8th 2016.